Sunset in Oosterdok. This bridge is named “Mr. J.J. Van der Veldebrug” (bridge no. 1939). It is a cycle and footbridge over the Oosterdok in Amsterdam. The bridge connects the Oosterdokseiland with the NEMO building on top of the IJtunnel. The bridge consists of two long arch bridges and has a narrow basecule bridge in the middle. St Nicholas church can be seen in the background.
Photo taken at: NEMO Science Museum